How do I get a refund when the seller is ignoring me?

I’m not gonna say the name of the product, but I spent 200 dollars on a bundle on the marketplace, and it’s not as advertised, and I thought I needed it but I don’t, so I tried contacting the seller on discord, through email, and their website, but they aren’t responding and are ignoring my messages. I know this because I sent them a message in discord, chacked back a day later and they were active and responding to everyone in the sever, but didn’t say anything to me when I texted them. I tried telling epic about this, but they kept telling me that they can’t process it without the sellers approval. Does anyone know how I can get a refund?

Epic games is not that great when it comes to refund. In fact they favor sellers more than buyers. I once bought a pack that did not work properly as advertised and I ended up missing my deadline. Epic games and both seller did not refund. They even removed my negative review

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.