How do I get a curve from an Animaton Sequence even when a slot Montage is playing over it?

I’m using a state machine for my character’s movement and playing AnimMontages for attacks over it. I have attacks that the character can perform in mid-air, but I want the character to continue using the jump movement while attacking. The thing is, I’m determining jumping movement values from curves on the jumping animations.

When I use an aerial attack, the jump values stop because those montages don’t have the same curve. But if I were to place that curve on the attack montages, it would start the curve from the beginning. I just want that curve to continue smoothly as if the montage had never played over it.

How do I ensure that I can access the curve on my jumping animation, even if I’m playing a slot montage over it?

Below: The slot that the attack montages play in

Below: The part of the function that gets the current animation curve to drive movement values

Below: The animation sequence for the rising part of the jump - notice the curve

Below: The animation montage for the aerial attack - there is no curve for Crv_JumpForce because it would not create the desired effect