How do I get a car move along a spline and have it's wheels to move along it at the same time

I have a car pawn blueprint with 4 wheel assets that were included in a program called Carla. I have gotten the vehicle to move through tutorials online but I had no idea how they did any of the scripting they showed.
All I want is to get the car and a bike to move in a path, have the wheels rotate while moving, and have a biker doing movement animation. Does anyone have any sort of tutorial or documentation on where I can get started?
Please, I have scoured through almost everything I haven’t gotten this to work properly.

There are a bunch of BP nodes called ‘get X at distance along spline’. You can use these to position your car at the correct point on the spline. You would probably either use ‘get location…’ and ‘get rotation…’, but you might want to use ‘get transform at distance along spline’.

So, you can use Tick to move the car. At each tick, you can take your speed * delta seconds, to work out how far along the spline you should be and postition the car with either SetWorldLocation or SetActorWorldLocation.

As for the wheels ( I’m assuming it’s a BP ), you can move these with SetRelativeRotation on the compnent, also as part of the tick.

It probably says something very like the above here ( although maybe not, as I’ve never watched it ):

Success!

I eventually used a combination of these two tutorials

Spline movement:

Tire and Spoke rotation: