How do i fix this?

I am at a loss here… i can barely play any bame that has been made with unreal engine, each and everyone crash with a D3D Fatal Error “Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D Device being lost”

i have tried so many methods, registry edits, startup options, reinstalled the games multiple times, played on low graphics, made sure i started without mods or DLC’s, updated drivers, rolled back to an older driver…

still nothing and its honestly becoming very frustrating because a lot of games don’t come cheap…

This means that GPU got “disconnected” for UE4 and engine can not continue rendering, this may happen for 2 reasons:

-Driver crash

-GPU switching, if you got laptop with 2 GPUs like On-board Intel<->NVidia, when laptop switch between the 2 it “disconects” one that UE4 using and crash it. You need to setup your laptop to use the more performant one from start up.

Hello,

We’ve made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

Thanks,