How do I fix the dangling car doors?

Hi, you can help. I have attached two screenshots with the problems of my car. The first problem is the suspension, the front of the car is raised. And I do not know how to align it. The second problem is the van doors. as soon as I launch them, they start hanging out like that. Please tell me how this can be fixed.

Move it’s center of mass forward a bit.
In the car blueprint,search for center of mass on details panel.set x = 50~100.

the second problem,I’m not sure,it’s probably physics constraint settings issue.I’m not familiar with that,but I’m interested in learning,could you show the physics asset,so we could try to fix it together.

1 Like

Thank you, the first problem has been solved. what exactly should be shown in physics Asset?

1 Like

Okay,we begin to research :joy:
First select the back door and have a look at the details panel.

Find physics type to see what it is by default. And try to set it to kinematic.

1 Like

Thank you very much. This helped solve the problem.

1 Like

well that’s accident,we’re not even begin…but I’m happy as long as your problem has solved :grin:

1 Like

I tried to find a more complicated physics asset for reference,after some research I found that we can lock it’s rotation constraint

select the back door and select its constraint at left buttom corner,and then find those settings on details panel.
Set those three to locked.

set physics type back to simulate or default.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.