How do I debug a hot reload crash?

I updated a working project from 4.24.3 to 4.25.1
I uses 13 plugins, of which I had to update the code of a few.
I am currently using the Rider IDE.

Now, if I have started and stopped the game at least once, and I do a recompile in Rider C++, the engine crashes, consistently.
It does this with the pre-compiled release, with the release from GitHub and with the latest 4.25 coe from the branch from github.

I am pretty sure it is caused by something in my code or by some of the plugins, but I do not know how to find the problem.
If I start the entire engine from the IDE, the problem does not happen.
I have the crash info (attached).

How, in general, do you analyse a hot reload crash? I tried attaching the IDE, but there is only the crash handler I can attach to, and that does not help.link text

Extra info: So I was able to start the editor through the github version and then still build the c++ code.
It turns out that the error always happens on the same spot in the code, but the value subject is different every time.
This is very deep in the code, so I attached an image of the debug info that I can see. I however do not understand what I am seeing or why this happens.
Can anyone enlighten me on why this is happening?!

[alt text][1]

Since I technically answered the original question myself (Run with Debug (Alt-F9) in Rider, then compile again and press “Build” on the warning popup), I created a new Post “Crash on Hot Reload: in PropertyProxyArchive.h → “virtual FArchive& operator<<(FField*& Value) override” XCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION”