How do i create HTML5 UIs to use in UE5?

Heyja folks!

First of: Apoligize any spelling or grammar mistakes, english is not my first language.

I have the following “issue”:
I’m currently learning UE5. Besides other things I still don’t quite get I have this issue for quite some time and never really found a really good solution to it.
Unreal Engine 5 uses UMG for making UI (or atleast is that the most common way I found) but after hours upon hours of learning I still cannot do anything other than basic buttons and even that is quite unintuitive and complicated.

Is there any other way to make an UI? I have a background as a Web-Dev, mainly working with Angular/React/Vue and i have quite some experience with HTML5, JS, SCSS and such, so my question is rather:
Is there any way I could make a UI in HTML and then use it in Unreal Engine 5?
I heard of WebUI or BLUI but BLUI is hardly documented and as such I find it hard to work with and WebUI is paid so I rather want to know if paying for it would be worth it?

Also how massively would displaying a HTML UI impact game performance? As it’s chromium I would imagine it would use probably quite some bit of RAM, but are there any other mayor performance issues I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance!