How do i create a simple resource gathering system?

Hello Community! So I followed a Tutorial online posted by Ryan Laley about how to create a building system. The system he has created uses data table and such and he has a inventory that show current resources. Later on he also made a blueprint that stores Copper overtime which the player later can go and collect it. The difference I want to make is that I want to make the blueprint constantly add copper to the character instead of having to go to the actor and get it. The second change I want to do is to have the amount shown at all times in the main HUD. Thank you for your answer i really appreciate

The first pic is of the parent actor blueprint and the second is the child which mines copper
The third is for the inventory text and fourth is the function to add to component

It might be tough to find someone willing to integrate something into your existing system but perhaps you can already do it yourself.

I want to make
the blueprint constantly add copper to
the character instead of having to go
to the actor and get it.

&

The second change I want to do is to
have the amount shown at all times in
the main HUD.

In the player:

And that’s pretty much it as far as the request in the description is concerned. Instead of the copper int, use the snazzy Add Item map function which is neat if you have more than 1 resource to handle.

^ Definitely something you should be able to figure out.

The only thing that might hold you up is creating a timer… so I’ll make an example that fits the request.

Every 15 seconds, adds 3 copper to the inventory up to Maximum_Inventory.