I’d like to create a Halloween project, with a Dracula’s castle type background and a small Vampire character in a platform game.
How would I create a scrolling Halloween Dracula’s Castle background in UE5.7?
I am aware of Google.
I’d like to create a Halloween project, with a Dracula’s castle type background and a small Vampire character in a platform game.
How would I create a scrolling Halloween Dracula’s Castle background in UE5.7?
I am aware of Google.
Is that a 2D platform game? Then you could import an image of the background and use it as a texture asset. Then create a background material and use a panner node to ‘scroll’ trough the texture, based on character movement. There are ways to project this material onto a plane mesh, or use it within an UserWiged interface and make it visible only behind other meshes or assets in the map.