How do I copy and paste the floor mesh in the FPS Shooter tutorial?

In steps 4 and 5 of this part of the tutorial: A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements - Epic Developer Community Forums, I’m supposed to copy and paste the floor mesh. Is that referring to the floor itself, as in under the World Outliner? Or am I supposed to add a StaticMeshComponent to the Floor?

I did the former, which seemed to work, but I keep getting warnings in my message log like below, which, I assume, is intended to occur?

Warning Mobility of Floor : StaticMeshComponent0 has to be ‘Movable’ if you’d like to AddImpulseAtLocation.
Warning BP_FPSCharacter_C_17.CollisionCylinder has to have ‘Simulate Physics’ enabled if you’d like to AddImpulseAtLocation.

I guess you finally got your answer, but I am replying for all noobs like me. I think you just need to right click on the floor in the viewport or preview window of the Editor, then in Edit, you click on Duplicate, which must a new name for “copy and paste”. Then you just have to edit the coordinates of the new floor just like in the picture of tutorial. The copied mesh automatically get the name of Floor2