How do I combine buoyancy and dynamic reactive water physics with my lake water plane?

Here’s the deal - I have been experimenting with two separate blueprints involving water that I very much like. What I am interested in is seeing if there is any way I can combine them.

First is the lake water material from the Water Planes blueprints available from Epic Games in their marketplace. It looks fantastic and I wouldn’t change a thing about it. However, my game features birds that swim on the water (a duck, for example) and items that fall in the water and float around. I separately found a free water physics download from a guy named Marvel Master that simulates water influence and buoyancy for objects. It works exactly the way I want it to and I also love it. However, the water material provided with it seems like pool water more than anything and it doesn’t look right., What I would love to do is to cohesively apply the buoyancy and water influencing from the Marvel Master download to the lake water from Epic in my level. Is there any possible way to do this?

More to the point, I am just trying to build a lake with realistic water. It has been quite challenging, and I am not about to drop a ton of money on one of the really expensive things in the marketplace. I have found what I want, for free, but I just don’t know how or if it is even possible to combine them. If you can think of any other creative ideas to achieve the same end, I am all ears. Thank you very much.