How do I change other visual settings besides resolution?

Hi!

I am getting great perfomance with the editor and everything looks beautiful. There are however some things that are unclear to me.

-Will a deployed game have exactly the same perfomance as the “Play->Standalone Game” launch? And is this launch performance affected by me building light and so on before hand? Does “build” affect every type of launch?

-I am having trouble finding other visual settings than resolution, such as AA, v-sync, texture quality and so on. Does these exsist, can I access them somewhere, are they automatic or do I need to implement them my-self?

When launching something I would rather trade away some quality to make sure that the game runs in 60 fps all the time. I have looked for information regarding these types of questions but can’t seem to find any. If it is explained somewhere I would really appreciate if someone pointed me in the right direction:)

Hello,

You can find out more about rendering at different level of detail and using rendering options in the documentation here:

and here

I hope that this helps to answer your questions. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do to assist you.

Cheers!

Wow! Right in front of me… Thx!

Super quick response as well.

I’ll make sure check more carefully before posting again:)

Cheers!

Hey ,

Can we get a bookmark or save option in the answerhub?
I like it when some questions are answered and I would like to pin them for later reference.

Thanks

I know this answer is a bit old, but this page is 404’d and anywhere else I look for it, it’s 404’d as well. This would really help atm, but for the now, I’m dumping console commands and benchmarking trying to optimize performance. Thanks !

Hello Divo,

You can find your engines scalability settings here:

Here is a link to some documentation about this as well: