How do I change an image?

I have a main menu in my test project and by pressing “Play” I want my background image to change into another image. I guess I could use 2 images that switch between hidden and visible.
But I’ve been trying to change the image of my image (for some reason UE4 likes to call the class image and the file I am using image too, so I hope you understand.)
When I am in Event graph I found my Image class called MenuBG. When I try to change asset it gives me an empty list. Help!

What you probably want is what’s called a “binding.” Simply put, in your widget blueprint, create three Slate Brush variables. Two of them will store the two images you want to switch between (call them BrushA and BrushB, for example), and the third will basically be where you store the currently loaded image (call it BackgroundBGBrush, for example). Set the default values to whichever image you want to be in each, and in BackgroundBGBrush, make sure to set its default value to whatever you want to show up by default. Compile, then go to the Design View and click on your background image. Under “Brush” you’ll see a button that says “bind” click the drop-down and look for the variable you want to use to store the currently loaded image.

138094-imagebrushbinding.png

From there, it’s as simple as going to your “Play” button’s on-click event, and setting “BackgroundBGBrush” to “ImageA” or “ImageB”. Check out the [UMG Inventory UI Tutorial by Epic][2] to learn more about how UMG works.

If somebdy found this topica, like I, official insruction: Property Binding | Unreal Engine Documentation