I made an object with a blueprint and made multiple copies of it and I want to make all of those objects visible without casting to each and every one, how do I do that?
You will use the GetAllActorsOfClass node
- Loop it through and do what you want, that’s a bit cumbersome though
- If you actually just do the logic in one actor BP, you could always just call that event and it will persist to each instance of that actor.
- You could do a BPI or Event Dispatcher also
- There are so many ways to communicate other than a direct cast.
- Let me know if this helped any, please upvote and pick as the answer if so, good luck!
Thank you so much! Works like a charm!
You are very welcome! Good luck!