How do I bubble up mouse events from clicked widgets, esp Web Browser?

I’m interested in having mouse drag and click events bubble up to my player controller, even if the cursor is over a widget that is mouse intractable.

Specifically, I’d like to make it possible to do my entire UI as a WebBrowser component, with transparency, and still have mouse click and drag events register with my controllers and not be handled and absorbed by the WebBrowser component. But, I don’t have the experience to really know how to get started.

1 Like

Any updates on this? It seems UMG’s bubbling is not so trivial.

1 Like

Wow, the exact same thing I am trying to figure out now, please if anyone have any info on this, please, share!

I am using WebUI and its the same thing, I am setting up the widget and i am trying to control my pawn ingame with mouse, and it just does not trigger, all the actions are absorbed by the UI, but I need on transparent (body) element it should be able to click throu

1 Like

Can somebody help us with this?

1 Like

Same problem here. No answers yet?

1 Like

Same here… Tying to figure this out for weeks.

1 Like

The year is 2021 and we still don’t have an answer

1 Like

Idk if this will exactly answer your question, but Dragonsaur Studios has a collection on inventory drag and drop that i found really helpful, try maybe the second or third video

third party plugin like WebUI has implemented it, but official browser haven’t @Epic @Shadowriver