How do I add audio to the Level Sequencer?

English:
Good day to all. I am creating my first project on Unreal Engine 4.26.2 (Cinematic). I want to add sound to the final video clip. I tried just adding the sounds I needed to the Level Sequencer, but the result did not suit me and I would have to do a lot of unnecessary manipulations (adjust the volume depending on the frame, etc.I’m just starting to work with the engine, so I can express myself incorrectly somewhere). Can I somehow add the sound from the Cue that is on the stage to my Level Sequencer and, accordingly, the final video? (Right now, there is no sound in the final video) I’ll attach some screenshots.

P.S. Sound looping enabled. Sound type - *.wav.

Русский:
Доброго времени суток всем. Я создаю свой первый проект на Unreal Engine 4.26.2 (Синематик). Я хочу добавить звук в конечный видеоролик. Я пробовал просто добавить необходимые мне звуки в Level Sequencer, но результат меня не устроил и пришлось бы делать много лишних манипуляций (регулировать громкость в зависимости от кадра и т.п. Я только начинаю работать с движком, поэтому могу где-то выразиться некорректно). Могу ли я как-то добавить звук из Cue, который находится на сцене, в мой Level Sequencer и, соответственно, конечный ролик? (Сейчас, в финальном ролике звука нет) Я прикреплю несколько скриншотов!

P.S. Повтор звука включён. Расширение WAV.