How do attach back the top bar (file, edit and help ) ?

For some reason the top bar got detach and gets hidden every time I don't click in any of this opptions. With this I can't move the window arround and makes it impossible to choose which screen I want Twinmotion gets visualize while working with 2 or more screens.

Hello Alfredo,

Thank you for posting your question in the community and it seems like you might be in Full screen mode, which is what has this functionality.

In order to exit full screen mode you need to Press the F11 key or the icon in the top right corner for sizing the window.

Screenshot 2022-09-15 133044

Hope this helps and let me know if that did not work.

Kind regards,

Vincent B.

Hello Vicent

It is not the full screen mode.

Now when I open twinmotion it looks like this and it doesnt let me move it around.

Instead it should look this when I open it. With the top bar attached I can move it freely.Thanks for help

King regars.

Hello Alfredo,

I think you might need to reset the Twinmotion window. This can be done when not in full screen mode then change the display resolution of your screen. The window should resize to the new screen-size then adjust the size and reset the display resolution back to what it was. If that did not work, please delete the config file found here: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\Twinmotion2022.2.1\Config

Looking forward to hearing back if you were able to fix it.

Kind regards,

Vincent B.

Hello Vicent

Sadly neither of those two options worked.

Hello Alfredo,

Thank you for the reply and sorry to hear that those suggestions did not work. We would need you to use the [ contact us ] button from the home page or follow this link to further investigate and help resolve the problem:

https://twinmotionhelp.epicgames.com/s/case-community-page

Kind regards,

Vincent B.