How did you learn to use blueprints?

I am new with Unreal Engine and I don’t know how to start learning blueprints. I saw the tutorials in the main channel of Unreal Engine and still I dont have idea how it works. So my question is how did you learn to use blueprints and how many time did it take you.

So far, 2 years and i wouldnt consider myself to be “good” at it yet. I know my way around but i dont know all the nodes and when to use “this” over “that”.
I just hire people for that lol

Just head over to the tutorials and start doing things as in the video. I was in the habit of simply watching the tutorials, but once I practice it right in my computer - it becomes so much more understandable.

Just watch and follow random tutorials that use blueprints and be patient. It is a paradigm shift (not so much) to get your head around which makes it harder for hardcore C++ developers to learn than non developers (IMHO). You won’t really be able to avoid it and do everything in C++. Give it a month or so of very lazy learning and wait for the flashes of light bulbs. You could do a cheap udemy online course (if you can withstand the how to install UE4 and other spoon feeding type stuff).

I was pretty comfortable with Blueprints in 2 or 3 days after downloading the engine. The main thing for me was that I didn’t know any of the engine terminology.

I don’t like watching tutorials to learn how to do things, just how to to use them, so I watched the Unreal Engine tutorial for spawning randomly colored cows, and then just played around from there.