How create an unique camera for each players in lobby?

How create an unique camera for all players in lobby? ty for answer!

This is the default if each player is on their own device, so I assume you’re talking about local multiplayer where all the players are on the same computer/game system/etc.

There is an option in the Project Settings for “Splitscreen” which creates a new viewport in the same game window, one for each player controller that is created into the game, up to 4 viewports on one screen.

If this is turned off, then all players will use player 0’s viewport. If turned on, then each local player added will split the screen (up to 4 ways, after that, no more splits), and when a player is removed from the game, it removes their viewport and un-splits the screen.

There are blueprint nodes for adding and removing players during runtime in this way.

Now, it sounds like you want to have different splitscreen behavior in the lobby level than you have on other levels, correct? If this is the case, then Unreal’s built-in splitscreen option will pose a problem because it applies to the entire game, and you can’t turn it on and off during the game execution… OR CAN YOU?

Yes you actually can. If the latest version of Unreal doesn’t yet have a blueprint node to do this, then you can add such blueprint nodes via a plugin from the Unreal marketplace (I think I saw one that does that), or make your own blueprint node by creating a C++ class with a static function in it which enables or disables splitscreen using the C++ function for that which is already included in the engine.