How can we price our unreal engine arch viz projects ???

As long as Art+Quality =Price then we will not face any problems finding those clients and am really happy to find more of those who don’t care about the quality of work and only care about the money because they make artist work more unique and more required

From What i see here in Dubai City Scape with the renderings and the videos , the 3rd party clients that goes to our clients are always attracted by the quality of everything , those who go for cheap presentation are always considered to be a very cheap sellers and always get a very low attention , and the type of service always determine the type of client ,

yes maybe everybody have the tools and there are hundreds of tutorials that help anybody to finish a simple RT project in a short time but still the taste of art is exceptional that cannot be acquired so easy and ur quality of work will determine ur continuity in the market and also will be ur tool for free advertisement , Alex roman did the Third , The seventh … as an art and as a challenge and look where did it take him now although koola UE work that made him so famous in the UE community and they will be rewarded for their taste and their quality of work .

Totally agreed. The future may seem not so bright, but in the end, although we all now have roughly the same tool set, still it’s the artist’s skill that will define his/her price and position in this era.

I agree with your points. Having this ability in a large Architecture firm would be great, even in smaller firms. It might be tougher to sell this as an outside consultant because of the pipeline, it would be great if projects were updated like BIM so that when changes are made to the project they show up in the VR project. I can dream. :slight_smile: