How can we Integrate CMS (like Wordpress) with UE4?

Hi not sure of the section ,but is there any way we can use or integrate CMS with UE 4 ? CMS like Wordpress ,etc… there are no documentation regarding CMS for UE 4 so it would be helpful with any solutions .

Hi,
I don’t get what you are trying to acheive. Can you explicit it a little bit more?

1 Like

Hello, if you are still interested in a Cms. I’m about to release my WordPress Cms for Unreal Engine 4 and 5, also compatible with EOS. The plugin connects your game to WordPress using my php api and C++ plugin for Unreal engine. A few features of CmsTrilla Unreal engine 5: Login and user account creation from the game and synchronized with WordPress, when a user creates a new account, you will receive an email. Products, offers and battle passes, payments are through stripe. Generates a list of dedicated Servers and Lobbies. Generate Rewards. Launch in-game message that there is a new version of your game. Send support emails and much more. My plugin can be combined with EOS, it also has login, Peer2Peer game creation, friends list, invitations and much more for the Epic portal. You can also use it for Android purchases, not directly from the game, but from the WordPress user area. The user area is also generated so that they can do the same things as in the game, that is, purchases, email, etc. Purchases from the user area in WordPress are added to the user database to synchronize the game and WordPress. An interesting feature is that the user can only use his account on a single device at a time, that is, if the user is playing a game from a mobile and a PC with the same user account is connected, one of the two will be vained This is optional and is activated from your WordPress admin panel. Greetings and thank you, More info: https://www.gamestrilla.com/cms-unreal-engine-4-and-5/

2 Likes

Hello, I have been able to create a database table from unreal with the mysql integration plugin (free this August 2022), and from unreal I can send data and read it in wordpress with the crocoblock jet engine plugin, optionally using Elementor.

To test I have created a leaderboard where in the table I contain the ID columns with autoincrement, Name and Points, and I can order the table with sql query from jet engine, then show it anywhere in wordpress using listing grid.

1 Like

Because they are two entirely different things. I can imagine you might want to show player information on a website (WoW style) like game characters and their achievements, either public or behind a login, but this has nothing to do with a CMS or Wordpress in particular. I suggest not messing with user data, transactions, databases and accounts etc if you have no clue about this, because you can’t make mistakes with this.