How can I set up different viewports. Editor and in game with linked movement?

I would like to use the Unreal editor as my main viewport and have a external monitor used as the in game view but linked instead of being independent viewports from each other. I want to see exactly what I’m building in realtime in editor as I move around the scene and also in the external monitor but as it would look in game without all the editor details. Is this posable?
I have already set up a second monitor with a separate viewport I’m not sure how to link them. Thank you.

Hey -

It is not possible to have two separate viewports linked together. That being said, something you can do is add a camera to the level which will add a “picture-in-picture” view of what the camera sees. If you select the Pin Preview button in the bottom left of the picture-in-picture you can then click the drop down arrow in the top left of the viewport and choose the option to “Lock Viewport to Actor” and pick the camera. This should give you editor control in the main viewport while seeing an in-game view in the picture-in-picture.

Cheers