How can i set the mouse cursor to the crosshair?

I want to be able to click on an object and have it snap to a socket that i added to my player, however it only works with the actual windows cursor and not the crosshair, does anyone know the way around this?

I have the same problem! I wanted to make an object change material (so it’s highlighted) then I move crosshair over it, but no luck…
The only way I can do it is with trigger boxes.

I have the same problem! I wanted to make an object change material (so it’s highlighted) then I move crosshair over it, but no luck…
The only way I can do it is with trigger boxes.
[/QUOTE]

can you ellaberate?

What I am trying to do is make an object become highlighted when I move the crosshair (1st person like) over it.
What I can currently do is place a copy of my object (with another material) in front of my object and make it visible when the actor collides with a trigger box.

I see, that is very hacky indeed, lets hope someone can chime in and give us some advice

I posted the same question a few days ago here’s the link. It sounds like you have to do in code with something called SWidgets (it’s tied to their slate system). So far, I haven’t been able to find much on on Swidgets or Slate in general. here’s the documentation.

Apparently you can vote for more slate documentation/tutorials/blueprint setup and a possible visual editor here

If you check the HUD example contained within the Content Examples pack, it contains an example of an item (in this case a health pack) highlighting when the cross hair is placed over it. I’d go into more detail, but I’m not at my desktop at the moment.

I just checked it out and it does not highlight, i’m checking out the Blueprint_HUD and also the Blueprint_Advanced, still no luck :frowning: