how can i set application:supportedInterfaceOrientationsForWindow: at IOSAppDelegate

I need to support a UIInterfaceOrientationMaskAll on my application.
how can i set application:supportedInterfaceOrientationsForWindow: at IOSAppDelegate

• (UIInterfaceOrientationMask)application:(UIApplication *)application supportedInterfaceOrientationsForWindow:(UIWindow *)window {
    return UIInterfaceOrientationMaskAll;
    }

Hello,

After speaking to our developers, it appears we already have it set on the view. You’ll just need to set the supported orientations in Project Settings, IOS to be all of them. This will then be added to the plist which will then utilize all orientations.

With this in mind, we don’t necessarily support all rotation orientations that are currently on iOS.

Have a great day

Thanks, Sean Flint!

but your answer don’t solve my problem.

I know to have set UIInterfaceOrientationMaskAll at IOSViewController.

I did set Landscape Orientation in project settings.

My app is crash calling UIImagePickerController

in this case, device logs like this:
: *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception ‘UIApplicationInvalidInterfaceOrientation’,
reason: ‘Supported orientations has no common orientation with the application, and [PUUIAlbumListViewController shouldAutorotate] is returning YES’

so I need to set UIInterfaceOrientationMaskAll at IOSAppDelegate for solve this problem.

Can I set UIInterfaceOrientationMaskAll at IOSAppDelegate in UE 4.11.2

I’m currently investigating this issue and I will reply back as soon as I have information.

Based on Apple’s documentation, we are already doing everything that is necessary for orientation changes. They specify that we set up the orientations supported on the view and then either specify the supported orientations on the app delegate or in the plist. We have chosen to do this through the plist so that our view can support all orientations, but the creator of a game app can still limit it via the plist.

It looks like you are trying to mix UI Kit elements with our app delegate. This is not fully supported (as is evident from your crash). However, I don’t believe this is an issue with UE4, but rather a bug inside of Apple’s code as everything has been specified for the orientation changes at the view and the application levele and it seems like their hierarchy is not properly reading it. This has happened in the past when IOS versions have been changed. It’s also possible that you need to specify the orientations supported by your ListViewController and that specifying autorotate is not sufficient.

All of that being said, if you have access to the source (which you do through GitHub), you can always make whatever modification you wish to make your game/app work. We have no plans at this time to make the modification you are suggesting, but you may make it yourself and if it works and you feel it is a necessary part of the engine, submit a pull request for it.

-Pete

HI.
I AM ALSO HAVING SAME ISSUE WHEN I AM TRYING TO ACCESS camera in iphonex. it works fine in all other ios phone. but only in iohoneX whenever trying to access camera it is crashing after showing that error .

were u able to solve it any how ?