How can i see the android platform setting on editor?

Hi epic:
I found that i can not cook package for android platform because there is not any selection for creating a android project. How can i solve this? please give me kindly Ideas. `thanks

12594-qq截图20140813115526.png

I am on windows7 64Bit, Yes i have check that. I have scanned the source code, i found that the engine will not load android module. That means the android platform has not been added to editor when built the engine with development_editor configuration. So how can i add it to engine?

Which operation system are you on? If Windows, did you check the documentation about Android environment setup? BTW, how did you manage to show Chinese in the menu?

I manually installed android sdk and others. I re-compiled the engine , and read the logs , the android target was not been built? Need i build with android development environment?

Did you install TADP or through another way which have to manually install Android SDK and others?

Several questions you need to ask before build,

1. Do you try to build Blueprint Only Projects or C++ Projects?
  2. Where did you install Android SDK/JDK/Ant ScriptingTool/NDK?
  3. How do you setup your environment variables?

If possible, please provide screenshot of installation path for all of them and environment variables setup.

What is the value for the following the environment variables?
ANDROID_HOME
JAVA_HOME
ANT_HOME
NDKROOT

First,: I try to build C++ project;

Second: C:\NVPACK;

Third: I currently never set the environment for UE4, because i do not want to destroy the ue3 android enviroment.

ANDROID_HOME : C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows
JAVA_HOME: C:\NVPACK\jdk1.6.0_21
ANT_HOME: C:\NVPACK\apache-ant-1.8.2
NDKROOT: C:\NVPACK\android-ndk-r9c
I found that the unrealheadertool will not create android directory in E:\UnrealEngine-4.1\Engine\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development;
so compile tool will not build android*.dll file and the eidtor will incorrectly load modules. But the task file seems like is correct. I do not know the result from what. I have set the environment. I will have a try will them. I doubt this if is valid.

Hi frankmli:
Yes, it works fine after added the environment. My faults.
Thanks very much.

there is none errors with sdk. I can create the android project in editor.

can you get screenshot of content under your C:\nvpack\android-sdk-windows\ folder please?

Cool, as you have no problem, I think this should be a proper answer for this question.

Several questions you need to ask before build,

1. Do you try to build Blueprint Only Projects or C++ Projects?
  2. Where did you install Android SDK/JDK/Ant ScriptingTool/NDK?
  3. How do you setup your environment variables?

Cheers,