How can I save a Level Blueprint to use later on another different level?

how can I save a Level Blueprint to use later on another different level or to share it?
the only thing i see is the “Replace with composite Blueprint” option but if I do that the event graphs on the blueprint becomes incompatible.?

Example, I’ve a sliding door based on this tutorial here: https://www…com/watch?v=d2Ua6ncLcVY
it’s working ok but now I want to save it (not in the level) but in a “prefab like” to be able to export later to another level.

Blueprints are saved as uasset and its accessable thru whole project, you can aslo copy uasset to other projects. I think you might misunderstood project with map and you creating new project for each map, thats why you dont see your blueprints :stuck_out_tongue: project is your game and you create new maps in it using File menu

Did you have to make two threads to ask the same question?

Hi ,
Closing this thread down as a copy offorums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?1157-how-can-I-save-a-Level-Blueprint-to-use-later-on-another-different-level. Please post there for more information on your topic. Thank you and have a great day!