How can I run two versions of UE4 on the same machine?

Can I have UE4.22 for making the Satisfactory Game Mods with their proprietary version of the engine, and can I then make another log on account to my computer (Win 10 given I am Admin) and install the Epic Launcher and the latest version of UE4 to do my Machinima and tutorials?

Is there a better way to accomplish this? I couldn’t get the proprietary version of UE4 to even be acknowledged by the Epic Launcher, so I uninstalled it, and now UE4.22 is working as intended. Hence why I think I need to install the Epic Launcher on a separate account.

If not, how can I accomplish this without 2 computers. Tyvm for any direction.

I might be missing something here ( probably ).

But you can install as many versions of the engine as you like from the launcher, and run them simultaneously.

@ClockworkOcean, I’d like to believe that, but in the Epic Launcher, when I go to Library before I only get 4.25 update 7 (with the caveat it’ll probably work, but no guarantees), and 4.23.1 (and a list all the way back to caveman UE4 in a drop down, BUT I cannot install the 4.24 version anymore from that page at all.)
Now I verify, and voila 4.24 listed first, 4.25 next, plus a drop down to the year of the flood versions of UE4.
Why did the Epic Launcher behave differently on different launches? How does the Epic Launcher behaving unpredictably help anyone?

@ClockworkOcean, I’d like to believe that, but in the Epic Launcher, when I went to Library before I only get 4.25 update 7 (with the caveat it’ll probably work, but no guarantees), and 4.23.1 (and a list all the way back to caveman UE4 in a drop down, BUT I cannot install the 4.24 version anymore from that page at all because it doesn’t exist.)

Now I verify, and voila 4.24 listed first, 4.25 next, plus a drop down to the year of the flood versions of UE4.
Why did the Epic Launcher behave differently on different launches? How does the Epic Launcher behaving unpredictably help anyone?

Thanks either way, making me verify I can believe my lying eyes.