How can I run an Unreal Engine project in a web browser?

Hi all. I’m sorry if this question seems ridiculous, but, I have an Unreal Engine project that I would like to run in a web browser. How would I go about doing this? I see HTML5 support has been dropped. Is this even possible? I don’t even know where to begin with this. Any help would be much appreciated.

1 Like

If you just want to use the project “privately” rather than like a public web game you could try Pixel Streaming,

I am trying to figure this out too. It would appear that in order to run Pixel Streaming in a web browser it must be setup up on a GPU/CPU server but I have no knowledge on how to do that. A few days ago I asked this forum if there are any examples of PS running on the web and have had no replies. I have found a lot of youtube videos about PS but all seems vaperware. If I could get past this stage I would be happy though it also seems that if I do Cloud streaming services are really quite expensive!!.There is no point producing things if I can not get this stuff up onto the web.

Hi, did you get the answer for your query.

I am also looking for the same. please let me know if you have solution. Thank you

Maybe you can use pixel streaming solution provided by various solution providers. https://www.infinityvoid.io/getting-started also provides free pixel streaming service.