How can I render a Composure comp in Unreal Engine 5 ?

I’m trying to know if there is a way to render a Composure composition through the Movie Render Queue. After reading through the documentation for Composure, I realised there is no ComposureExport pass for Movie Render Queue, which makes rendering a composition to a video format impossible following this method.

As a secondary question; in the off chance that I find a way to render my composition, considering the fact that my CG layer requires a target camera, is it possible to work with spawnable cameras or would that throw off Composure ?

3 Likes

Did you ever find an answer to this? I am struggling with the same thing.

I have been trying to do this for a few days now…

I have everything setup correctly and my composure preview is perfect, but I can’t get it to output from the movie render queue.

Same here… After 1 full day of tests and strugling, we can see only the preview in the right way. Once we register by sequencer, the real world layer disappears.

I’m looking for this answer too…

so this is just not fixed?

I am struggling with the same thing. Preview window of the comp looks great. I just need it to show up when I render!

Also curious about a solution for this. Documentation points to using the deprecated render movie settings. It would be awesome to get this kind of multi-layered approach into MRQ for easy rendering. Is this feature on a roadmap perhaps?

1 Like

2024 and it’s still relevant…

I stumbled on this thread looking for a solution but found it later on, so thought I’d leave it here in case it’s useful for people - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRfkuTNnDSo