How can I record a video without it getting corrupted?

Im trying to record a movie using matinee in Unreal. I set up my cameras, my directors group and my blueprint to all work correctly. During the recording process, everything seems to go fine. The only odd thing is having to stop the capture myself. Don’t know if Im supposed to set that up in matinee or blueprint but the video does get outputted to the folder I set up. However, when I try to view it in media player, it fails. When I try to import it into adobe premiere it also fails to import with the error unsupported file type or damaged file. I’m quite sure the file type should work so I’m guessing the file is damaged, possibly when I click on the stop capture. Otherwise, I have no clue as to why my outputted video keeps on getting corrupted/damaged. Is this a normal issue? Am I doing something wrong? Am I supposed to end the capture through blueprint or matinee?

It seems the issue was me stopping the capture of my video. My blueprint node to exit and quit the game only worked in the editor and not in the recording video so I had to open up the console and type in exit using '. The problem was fixed.