How can I produce in UE the visual effects shown in these videos?

Hi, I am working on an RTS game, and I want to bring into my game the visual effects shown in the following video:

(1) the green cones and blue circular sectors shown at 00:19.
(2) the yellow frustum shown at 00:37 and 1:25

I want to use these cones, frustums and circular sectors as indicators showing weapons and sensors’ ranges.

However, I’m more of a programmer and I’m new to the world of producing visual effects using shaders. So I have many questions:
(1) What is the recommended approach to implementing these effects in UE? I’m guessting these effects are just static meshes with materials applied to them, but I’m not sure.
(2) Is is possible to implement these effects in a performance-friendly way so that I can show hundreds of these effects simultaneously (and they will be moving)?
(3) regarding the blue circular sectors shown at 00:19 of the video. In my game, I want to allow the player to dynamically change the radii of these circular sectors, and as the radii change the circular sectors will need to stick to the Earth’s surface. If the circular sectors are done using meshes, it is difficult to achieve this. What are some good ways other than meshes & materials to implement this?

You don’t have to answer all of these questions, please just pick the ones that interest you.
Thank you in advance!

Made this with procedural mesh generation and line traces to find the bounds. Performance is a mixed bag because of transparency overdraw with many instances. One way to get around it is to use an aa dithering pattern but it looks worse then.

Might offload some calculations to a separate thread in the future.

Adjustable FOV, distance, can detect objects within FOV.

Another method might be to render the FOV to a render target or RTVT but then all cones of vision would need to be on the same height.

Thank you! This is very helpful for me.