How can i play multiple Media Sounds + Attenuation with a single Media Player?

Hey guys,
the question seems simple, but I can’t get it to distribute the sound of a media player to multiple media sounds.

I have a media player that starts right at the beginning. In a blueprint I have a media sound component that plays the audio of the video + attenuation. If there is only one of these blueprints in the level, it works fine. As soon as I distribute several Blueprints with Media Sounds that access the one Media Player, only one source plays.

I have recreated this setup in UE4 and it immediately works as it should. Has anything changed in UE5 that I need to be aware of?

I also tried overlapping two ambient sounds with attenuation. This does not work either. Only one source plays at a time. Although playing multiple instance is activated.

Does anyone of you have a tip?

Many greetings

I have found a solution myself. You can use the new sound bus system to distribute the audio of the Media Sound.

Step 1: Create a Source Bus (Assets → Sounds → Source)

Step 2: Select the Media Sound and add a Pre-/Post-Effect Bus Send under Effects. Then drag the Source Bus you just created into the corresponding slot of the Media Sound. Set the Send Level to 1.

Step 3: The source bus can now be added as an audio source, e.g. to an ambient sound in the level. The sound of the Media Player is then played there in addition.