How can I make camera automatically change its location ,so that it would adjust to the models of different size?

And if you’re after a more fancy rotation:

Image from Gyazo

Yes I know how to switch or rotate, I just didn’t know how to let the camera always locates at the suitable location.(usually manually tweak it)

Did you happen to know what could cause my keyboard event (like press F,1,2)not firing?I tried “enable input” or change settings in details. It just not fire while playing, if i use the same scripts in the other typical project, they work just fine.
It’s a Azure project

Placing the camera at the object location and adjusting the SpringArm length by object radius does exactly that, as seen directly below.

Essentially this:

Image from Gyazo

Hey made some changes and I tried one thing where camera will go back to its original postion but i don’t know where I am getting wrong please check my blueprint

Took one pawn blueprints with spring arm
and one actor blueprint with a cube whenever i click on cube it will go to cube and with delay of 5sec need to come back to its position but it is not happening

Here my issue is camera is not coming back to its location

link text [link text][1]

It’s a Azure project

No clue what that is. Which blueprint is the input in? Pawn? An actor in the level? Level Blueprint? Player Controller? Widget?

Do you use the same input in more than 1 place?

well, I guess that’s not important.
I have used it in actor class, level blueprint, controller, all press keyboard event is not firing.Mousebutton is not firing too.
Different script in different place.only happen in this particular project.

That’s precisely why it’s not working. Input consumption is a thing. If it wasn’t important, I wouldn’t be asking about it. :slight_smile: