How can I make button controls for Touch Interface? (not joystick)

Hello all! I want button controls for touch interface. Virtual joystick isn’t my thing because contols are terrible. I have Carmageddon 1 on mobile and it’s controls are impressive. I play it with button interface. So… I really searched answerhub, forum, google, youtube but I couldn’t find any solution to this.

I want to control the vehicle on left of the screen and make it’s roll movement on right. On PC, you control the vehicle with WASD and make it’s roll movements with left, right or left,right mouse buttons. And it’s really easy and fun.

I made an example image here. I want the controls like this.

You will need to overlay button widgets on the screen. The buttons should react to touch interfaces.

I just use UMG widgets. If you want a touch joystick or swipe/drag kind of analog controls, you can program those yourself using the Touch event.

I have had a good time using the Ultimate Touch Components I got from Unreal Marketplace to place a joystick on my touchscreen and have it move well, but I created and programmed my own UMG widgets for the action buttons.

I remove the built-in default touch user interface that comes with Unreal because it doesn’t meet my needs (this can be done in the Project Settings)