How can I make an enemy wander the map until it spots the player?

I’m an absolute beginner in Unreal Engine, so sorry for any strange mistakes, formatting, etc. I’m trying to make a game for a project where an enemy chases the player through a maze when it spots the player, but when there’s no player it roams around the maze. I have the following blueprint:

Every time I run it, it has varying outcomes. Sometimes the enemy will move around a few times, then randomly stop. It won’t return a fail message or move. Other times, it will send a single fail message as soon as the program is run, then not return anything else. And other times, it won’t send anything at all or move and just stand there.

The enemy easily chases the player through the maze and won’t get stuck anywhere, but for some reason the enemy stops moving when it’s executing the roam method.

I tried adjusting the radius in the GetRandomPointInNavigableRadius part, but that didn’t affect anything. I also tried making the character smaller in case it was getting stuck on certain turns, but that also didn’t affect it. Removing the delay made it work a few times, but then it went back to not working after a few trials.

Here’s the rest of the code for reference:

and a picture of the maze:

and the enemy’s width relative to the maze path:

Thank you for any help!

Hi! Can you check bool result of GetRandomPointInNavigableRadius? At the moment it is not participating in logic. Also print location for gathered point.