How can I make a "kill brick"

I’m not really sure why you wouldn’t duplicate a bunch of damage volumes, as long as the shape is either a cube or a cylinder. If you really do want a custom shape, like a sphere, I’d recommend using a volume device (not a damage volume). It has an inbuilt sphere as an option in the Volume Shape property. You can also use custom shapes, to make completely custom hitboxes, with .Hit events like you know them from Roblox.

Of course this by itself doesn’t kill the player, but you can either damage the player manually in verse with .Damage() - one important thing to note is that the volume devices do not yet work with tags, so you’d have to use @editable which is really annoying in terms of scalability (feel free to vote on the bug fix: Volume devices still don't work with tags.).

Another option is to use the External Volume property on the damage volume and set it to the volume device. This just becomes annoying as you probably want more damage volumes, and you’d have to set up a volume device for each one.