Hi, I’m very much new to blender and UE but I’ve been trying to learn more about it as I’m developing my first game, and then I hit a great wall.
A vrm model to the unreal engine is easy to do thanks to tutorials BUT what I would like to do is:
- Create a character from vroid.
- Import it to blender.
- Add new rigged objects to the character which is the halo in the picture.
- Import the updated model to UE.
Step #4 is where I get stuck so hard and I’ve been watching many tutorials and yet to find the solution.
I’ve faced different issues in UE while trying different tutorials such as:
- The imported model became so tiny.
- The eye textures are broken.
- The head and halo are missing.
I would like to ask If there is any solution that you could think of where I can completely import the rigs, textures, and such to UE’s predefined 3D character. Or if there is an easier workflow than what I’m currently doing. I would be deeply grateful!