How can I get UE4 for free as an european student ?

Send them an e-mail, that’s kind of unacceptable if they said the usual wait time is only 3-5 days. I mean, it’s unfair for some people to get it instantly (read it on multiple forums) and for some to wait for weeks.

Most of the people that get it instantly are those who has issued @.edu email. Still got no reply from them, even on twitter :(, And I’m so anxious to get it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well, I have an .edu e-mail and still I haven’t received mine in over 10 days.

I just send a photo with my school ID, since i’m learning at ASE :smiley:

Ok, I withdraw everything I said.

I was about to send them an email. So first I went through my sent emails and didn’t find any Github. Then I went to UE4’s link for the student’s pack : GitHub Student Developer Pack - GitHub Education and voila “get your pack”.

So I have received the code and just got a full year’s subscription. Who knows since when I got this, I never received a notification email so I might have waisted 19$ last month. Either way I am a happy chap now :slight_smile:

So guys send them pics with your IDs and bookmark it for daily check :slight_smile:

Thank you Epic Games for making this happen.

I registered with my school e-mail and have been waiting since 1 month. Should I write a mail to GitHub?

Nice to hear that, if only they would send me my copy now. :smiley:

Mine says:
“Dec 5, 2014 for … - Pending”

Hi i registered with my edu email… and still nothing
You have submitted 1 request:
Nov 5, 2014 for – Pending

Same here,
I’m student of university in Czech republic and I’m still waiting on confirmation

I get reply from support. The response is also about month old.

But I’ve submitted request on Nov 15, 2014.