How can I get the Shape values for a control using python?

I am currently trying to create a script that goes through every control in a control rig, and scale each controller x times bigger or smaller. However, I only know how to scale a value based on an absolute value. I don’t know how to get the control’s name, let alone its shape values.

Here is the basic version I have:

import unreal
path = "GenericPathName"
blueprint = unreal.load_object(name = path, outer = None)
library = blueprint.get_local_function_library()
library_controller = blueprint.get_controller(library)
hierarchy = blueprint.hierarchy
lista = hierarchy.get_controls(traverse=True)
print(lista)

for ala in lista:
    if True:
        print(ala)

This outputs stuff like:
LogPython: <Struct ‘RigElementKey’ (0x0000072943984C40) {type: Control, name: “global_ctrl”}>
LogPython: <Struct ‘RigElementKey’ (0x00000729439850D0) {type: Control, name: “root_ctrl”}>
LogPython: <Struct ‘RigElementKey’ (0x0000072943983C50) {type: Control, name: “body_offset_ctrl”}>
LogPython: <Struct ‘RigElementKey’ (0x000007294398CCE0) {type: Control, name: “thigh_l_fk_ctrl”}>
However, I don’t know how to get the control’s name aside from brute force stuff like rpartitioning everything after “name:” and cutting out the brackets and quotes. Can someone tell me what I’m missing and ideally a tutorial that can help me figure out stuff like this?

# Example of python that changes control size
hierarchy.set_control_shape_transform(unreal.RigElementKey(type=unreal.RigElementType.CONTROL, name='root_ctrl'), unreal.Transform(scale=[25.000000,25.000000,50.000000]), True)

I come from a Maya background, so I am in essence trying to do a getAttr for the size then do a setAttr for the scale values.