How can I get the 4.7 preview engine?

I have it on one of my computers but on another it’s not available for download. It fixes a root motion bug I need for my work.

Is there a way to get this? thanks.

Hi SirYakalot,

After you click the “Add Engine” button in your library, can you tell me what options are available in the new slot? If you can, please send a screenshot of your options. Are you using a different account on the second computer?

In a worst case scenario, you may still access 4.7 previews via GitHub here:

https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/tree/4.7

I can get 4.4., 4.5, 4.6 and 4.3

I’m using the same account.

Hi SirYakalot,

Could you post a screenshot of your Launcher showing what you are seeing?

Also, try the troubleshooting steps linked below in the ‘Launcher is Unable to Download Content’ section. If that doesn’t work, follow the 10 steps at the bottom and post your ‘Verbose Logs’.

OK will do, I don’t get this issue on my home computer so I’ll do it on monday when I’m back at work.

Hi SirYakalot,

Have you gone through the troubleshooting steps yet? If not, no big deal, just post back whenever you have time.

Hey there, no I haven’t actually sorry. I ended up installing the source code on my work computer, it works fine at home. Would it be helpful for you if I followed the steps on the computer that has the issue? I can do it on monday.

If this is a non-issue for you now, then we can resolve the post. But if you have the time and would like to keep troubleshooting this, then sure.

Hopefully going through the steps will fix the issue but if not the Verbose Logs should tell us what is happening.

Hi SirYakalot,

We haven’t heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you’re still experiencing this issue, post back here to reopen the post.

Cheers,

TJ