How can I fix this bug when loading a level using the Level Streaming command

227410-loading-3.png

227411-loading-1.png

My problem is that when you click on the New Game button, the download process takes place, but in a couple of seconds the appearance of the character on the card is a drop in the space. How can this be fixed ???

Im not at main computer know so cant really test this. But I will give it a try:

In your widget you would want to have a reference to your character. So before the Remove From Parent function call, you can basically start something on tick in your character that checks if the character is falling, if it is falling then don’t do anything, when it stopped falling then immediately send back to the widget to Remove From Parent. This will hopefully ensure that your character can finish falling and your level can finish loading in while your Loading Widget is still being shown.

Hopefully this explained it detailed enough, if not I can send a demonstration scene tomorrow!
Cheers!

Thank you very much!)I would be very grateful if you could help with a blueprint.

Do you mean for this problem or something else? Please send your project as a zip and I can work on that dieectly :slight_smile: easier that way!

I would be glad if you could tell me! Please specify where you can send the project?