How can I display the passing floors of an elevator?

I am making an elevator. I got four floors and the elevator running between them all fine. Then, the time came to display the floor number on a panel as the elevator moves from floor to floor. I am setting a texture because 3d widgets don’t work well with motion. The best way I thought of doing it is if I make a box trigger inside my ElevatorBP and have the floors change on the display as the elevator hits them. But they only work when the player collides with them, not with the Lift itself, which is in the same blueprint. Is there a way to use my LiftMesh with the collision box in the same blueprint?

I definitely DON’T want to add level triggers and add code to the LevelBP. I want something that works within my Elevator blueprint and can be easily customised to different building and floor heights. I know I can set the exact XYZ of the elevator and change it according to when I want the floor number to change, but it sounds like a nightmare when trying to set it up in a new building. Any help?

Ok, besides getting better and better with blueprints, I make some noob mistakes from time to time. I expected my Elevator MESH to activate the collision box. What I should have done, is place ANOTHER box collision for the Elevator mesh and attach it to it. After that, I placed a tag inside the collision called “lift”. That way I stopped the character capsule from interacting with the lift collision and all went well. If anyone has any further questions about it, just ask me!