How can I contact Unreal Engine 4 support?

Hi! I tried to contact Unreal Engine 4 for support but I can’t find the link to. I looked up on Unreal-Engine-Support für Hilfe und Kundendienstangelegenheiten besuchen - Unreal Engine but there was no link that I could use to send them a mail or something link this. I wanted to ask them about a previous question I asked here regarding the age I need in order to use Unreal Engine 4. If you know the answer please help me.
Thank you!

Anyone can use the engine. You don’t have to pay a cut until your gross revenue has reached $1m.

I know that it’s free, my point was regarding the age, I don’t know if I have to be over 18 or some other age.

It’s used educationally too, so I don’t think age is an issue.

ClockworkOcean is right.

However, keep in mind this generic clause in the TOS https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/tos?lang=en-US:

TO ENTER INTO THE CONTRACT CREATED BY THESE TERMS, YOU MUST BE AN ADULT OF THE LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE. YOU ARE LEGALLY AND FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIONS USING OR ACCESSING OUR SOFTWARE, INCLUDING THE ACTIONS OF ANYONE YOU ALLOW TO ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU HAVE REACHED THE LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY, UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS (INCLUDING ITS DISPUTE RESOLUTION TERMS). IF YOU ARE UNDER THE LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY, YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST CONSENT TO THESE TERMS.

I’ll wait and hope somebody tells me how can I contact them exactly.
Thank you for your response!

Oh, ok, thank you very much!

But I have a question, how would my parents consent to it? Just click I agree on my account?

It just means they agree with you doing it.

Ok, thank you very much!

Hi. I am thinking of using UE for virtual production. In live action shoot how can I use UE as my backdrop? I need technical assistant. Pleas help.