How can I change view from third-person to first-person when moving/teleporting to another level?

I want to change the camera view from first to third-person when I’m changing locations/levels.

The idea is that while the character is indoors (in his shop, store, black market) he has a first-person view. But when he enters the open streets of the city the camera view changes to third-person and we can see our character

Best to use a second camera there, and just activate the one you want to use.

Thanks for response! But the thing is that I don’t want to give the player ability to toggle between first and third-person view. I want camera view to change depending on the location (example: first-person view in a shop and third-person view while walking on streets)

Camera is a camera. No matter where you put it, on the player or at shop. Just make transition via ‘Set view target with blend’.

Here is my example with satellite above level. I spawn camera at first and with keypress I change player camera with spawned one.

If you set time - camera will be changed with transition. You can put trigger volume at doors and call event.

Hey man, thanks for your answer! I would be grateful if you can elaborate on that a little bit more.

Thank you for your comments and advice. I ended up with a solution like this.