How can i apply damage to ai using projectile?

Noob question: i dont know how to apply damage to ai when a projectile hit them … Thanks!!

212760-screenshot-2.png

Assuming your third screen shot is your projectile BP, I think you should call the ApplyDamage if all the casts passes

yes the third screen shot is my projectile bp, ok call the apply damage but i do not know what to connect on it… Also i dont know what to to with the collision

i would accept any answers

Here, take a look:

Now, on your event hit, the “Other” means the other actor, so you can use it as “Damaged Actor” and base damage is how much damage you want to cause. the other are not really needed. But I could see you are using the Damage Causer and test if it is the player, so you may need to send it too.

Now tell me more about what collision problem you are having.

i saw many videos about that and everyone change the projectile collision and ai’s collision

Yes, the collision filters. To ensure that your projectile will only collide with enemy or another object you want (like static objects), you usually create a collision filter for it so it won’t fire collision events on undesired objects.

Anyway, go on Project Settings → Collisions and createyour own collision channels and object types.

Here is a small tutorial in case you have problems: