How can I add subtitles in other languages to epic games tutorials?

I want to contribute to the community in Spanish, because I know that in regions like Latin America where I come from, it is more difficult to understand all the content in a language like English, although I know it is necessary, there are many people who are just starting and it would be a great help to provide them with content in Spanish, I am working on the translation of ContentExamples to Spanish to share it with the community, but I would also like to contribute as far as possible, translations to the subtitles of the official Epic tutorials videos on the platform, but I do not see any option to upload or add them somewhere, I would like to know how I can do it and if there is a way to do it.

Sorry for the delayed response. We are working on additional localization tools, though the next pass (early May probably) is going to focus on more loc support for Epic content first.

For community tutorials you can post content in Spanish alongside some other major languages. We are going for a system where each localized version of a tutorial is an entirely separate post, however in the future we will likely allow for posts to be added into a container so that Post A is aware that it is a translation of Post B and vice versa. For now please feel totally welcome to (re)post content with as a new post and set to Spanish, it should be compatible with the direction we are going!

Subtitles on Youtube videos are supported, if your video has multiple cc languages available it should show up and work.

For localizing and contributing to Epic content that one will not be possible yet. We are not sure yet where that is going to go direction wise.