How add a Ambient Sound?

I will insert a sound only when i walk in a specific ambient , like when you are walking around of a vulcan and you listen the sound…I insert a sound but you listen it in all map , i try to use Override Attentuation but it’s not working the sound disappears…Pls can you help me? Sorry for my english x)

If you use “Spawn Sound 2D” then the sound will play everywhere. This is a good option for UI Sound FX. Then there is “Spawn Sound At Location” and “Spawn Sound Attached” which have attentuations. If you have a audio component in an actor, it will work like “Spawn Sound Attached” and you’ll have to play arround with the attentuation settings.

Otherwise you could use a collision component with begin/end overlapp to play a 2D sound which has no attentuation settings and should play at full volume untill you stop it (on end overlapp perhaps)

There is also “Play Sound at Location” which just plays the sound but doesn’t return a reference to stop it.

Hope this helps.
Best regards - Lord7even

Thanks! Now i’m going to see some tutorial because i’m new of Unreal engine and i don’t know very well how blueprint work!