House Furniture [Released]

Hi Everyone!
Want to create a support thread for “House Furniture” pack, will also use this topic to post updates and info for this pack.

This pack contains fully decorated Two floor house including bedroom, cabinet, two bathrooms, child room and big living room with kithchen.

Asset used GPU Lightmass to build lighting: Link

Looking for more houses, check Modular House pack: Link
Technical Details

Features:

• Modular Exterior and Interior
  • Over 240 unique objects
  • Fully Customized Materials
  • Every cabinet or door is a separate mesh
  • 2 Empty house with interior to decorate
  • 3 Background house mesh to fill the neighborhood
  • High quality textures
  • Road and street props

Number of Unique Meshes: 350

Collision: Yes, automatically generated

Vertex Count: 4- 33457

LODs: Yes

Number of Materials and Material Instances: 234 Instances and 36 Materials

Number of Textures: 407

Texture Resolutions: 64-4096

Supported Development Platforms:

Windows: Yes Mac: Yes

1 Like

Added Features video to better showcase the assets and functionality of the pack

1 Like

Hi,

I am going to try this asset. Thanks for sharing this. Looking for more updates from you.

Thank you for the interest! Don’t forget to check the FPS build:) I am currently working on the Attic that will add a lot of new objects, the future updates will not affect the price of the asset

I will surely check it out. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

New free update was released, now every door cabinet or drawer is interactive and can be opened

Furniture

Working on night lighting scenario update, should be available in a week

Found a nice balance of light for the living room, will continue the work on the rest of the house.
If anyone have a specific request for the night lighting, feel free

Night lighting was submitted for review, should be available today

1 Like

House Furniture is on SALE 30% OFF https://unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/house-furniture…

Few screenshots for the attic update that is currently in the works

Hi, looks great! Does this include assets from your Modular Houses pack or is it completely different?

1 Like

Thanks for the interest, the house was build with assets from Modular Houses pack, but for this house I have add new windows modules, roof modules(attic) and a few walls/floors materials a also the street and its props is from MH too, rest of the models is brand new.

To give an idea, the pack contains over 350 models and 66 of them is from Modular Houses pack

[Summer Mega Sale] 30% OFF

New update is live, free for existing customers

Asset is on SALE 50% OFF

The value on display in this asset pack is completely off the charts! Fantastic work QuadArt, a no brainier buy from me! I love that it comes with some free vehicles outside as well.
Thanks Again

1 Like

Thanks for the support! Hope you enjoy the new update,also it is not the last one, I have in my plans to do the dirty version for each material, so stay tuned:)

1 Like

Hi everyone, want to share the screenshots from Update 1.4
The worn version was submitted and should be available for all customers in 24 hours

Also the asset is on sale 50% off
House Furniture