is there a way to get hot reloading working with Visual Studio Code on Linux?
Hot reloading works perfectly fine if I compile from the editor but nothing happens if I compile from VS Code. I’m using the “[ProjectName]Editor Linux Development Build” build command.
Here are the step to reproduce the problem:
- Configure Visual Studio Code as the default source code editor in the editor preferences
- Generate the project files via the File menu
- Open visual studio code via the File menu
- Hit ctrl+shift+b then select [ProjectName]Editor Linux Development Build
- Wait for the build to end
- No mention to hot reload in the editor’s output log and the code changes are not reflected if I start the game