Hosting Multiplayer Mobile game?

For my mobile multiplayer game how do I go about hosting my dedicated server? Also what’s the best option for mobile games, AWS, play fab,etc. I’m just really lost on how to do this especially setting up in app purchases, leaderboards and ads in the hosting server.

Hosting a dedicated server for a mobile multiplayer game can be done using several cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, or PlayFab. The best option for you will depend on factors such as the size of your player base, scalability requirements, budget, and features offered by the different providers.

AWS offers a wide range of services for hosting game servers, managing game data, and providing in-game purchases and advertisements.

PlayFab is a cloud-based platform that provides backend services for games and offers features such as player accounts, leaderboards, and in-app purchases.

Google Cloud provides similar services as AWS, including game server hosting and cloud-based data management.

When it comes to setting up in-app purchases, leaderboards, and ads, you may need to use multiple services and integrate them with your game server. For example, you could use a service like AWS or Google Cloud to host your server, and use a service like PlayFab to manage player accounts, leaderboards, and in-app purchases. Unreal Engine has a few nodes you can use for in-app purchases, leaderboards, and ads. These are relatively easy to implement. I don’t think all of these nodes are cross platform and mostly work on Android.

It’s recommended to consult with a professional game developer or a hosting service provider for guidance on the best solution for your specific needs.

When it comes to hosting a dedicated server for your mobile multiplayer game, there are a few options to choose from. AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and PlayFab are all great options. Depending on your player base size, scalability requirements, budget, and other factors, one of these may work better for you than the others.
For setting up in-app purchases, leaderboards, and ads, you’ll want to use a combination of services. For example, you could use AWS or Google Cloud for your server. It’s always a good idea to get some advice from a pro. You can check out joywallet.com for reviews and guides on different hosting services.